A last minute information, as the Conference is coming close:
- Ambassadors ought to deliver an one minute speech in the opening ceremony, on Thursday 21st of February. No other speech they have to deliver.
- An Ambassadors’ opening speech could be like a general overview concerning their countries’ policies as well as a nowadays status of their countries.
- We recommend all Delegates to prepare an opening speech about the topics they have chosen and to deliver a speech (no more than one minute) before or during the procedure of Lobbying.
- Encourage Delegates to be active members, as much as they can, during the whole Debating procedure.
- Additionally to remind shortly the main stages of the debating procedure:
a) Lobbying and Merging
b) Debate in Committees
c) General Assembly Debate
d) All Delegates should have with them, from the very first day, 8 copies of each Resolution and a USB stick filled with their Resolutions.
- Delegates should be aware that during the Conference need to speak only in English.
- Advise Delegates to follow the formal type of dressing.
- Delegates are not allowed to leave the Committee or the School premises without Chair’s or Advisor’s permission.
- Advisors should be aware about any allergies may their students have.
- On Saturday evening 23rd of February we will host a social evening (party) with a ticket of 10 €, which is the only cost for delegates and advisors. Ticket includes food, refreshments and a DJ.
- During breaks we are going to provide for free snacks, finger food and refreshments for all Delegates and Advisors.