AGENDA AND COMMITTEES
1. ECOSOC COMMITTEE (Intermediate, Advanced)
- Addressing measures to tackle corruption and organized crime in sports.
- Energy efficiency as a means to financial growth.
- The question of international Aid Programs in LEDCs.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE (Intermediate, Advanced)
- The question of improving agricultural activity as a means of eradicating poverty.
- The question of depleted uranium ammunition in former war zones.
- The question of implementing measures against environmental air pollution.
3. YOUNG DELEGATES ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE (Intermediate and young delegates)
- The question of implementing measures to eliminate the use of plastics.
- The question of the effects of climate change on polar bears.
- The question of deforestation.
4. SOCHUM COMMITTEE – Social Humanitarian Committee (Intermediate, Advanced)
- The question of the right to health.
- The question of euthanasia and the right to die with dignity.
- The question of the eradication of gender based violence and harassment in MEDCs.
5. YOUNG DELEGATES SOCHUM COMMITTEE (Intermediate and young delegates)
- The question of Protection of journalists.
- The question of child soldiers.
- The question of poverty and criminal justice.
6. DISARMAMENT COMMITTEE (Intermediate, Advanced)
- Re- evaluating the nuclear and missile programs of D.P.R.K.
- The question of the role of science and technology in the context of international Peace and Security.
- The question of implementing measures to ensure elimination of all chemical weapons.
7. POLITICAL COMMITTEE (Intermediate, Advanced)
- The question of immigration into Europe.
- The question of Brexit nowadays.
- The question of the rise of far – right groups in Europe.
8. SECURITY COUNCIL (Advanced)
- Human Rights situation in North Korea
- Protecting medical care in armed conflict areas.
- The situation in South Sudan.
9. LEGAL COMMITTEE (Advanced)
- Criminal accountability of UN officials and experts on mission.
- Effects of armed conflicts on treaties.
- United Nations Program of assistance in the Teaching, Studying, Dissemination, and wider Appreciation of International Law.
10. HISTORICAL CRISIS COMMITTEE (Advanced)
HCC COUNTRIES / HCC LEADERS
1. Federal Republic of Germany / Konrad Adenauer
2. Commonwealth of Australia / Sir Robert Menzies
3. Czechoslovak Republic / Klement Gottwald
4. Democratic People’s Republic of Korea / Kim Il Sung
5. Dominion of India / Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
6. Dominion of Pakistan / Liaquat Ali Khan
7. El Salvador / Revolutionary Council of Government
8. Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia / Ivan Ribar
9. French Republic / Vincent Auriol
10. German Democratic Republic / Wilhelm Pieck
11. Honduras / Juan Manuel Gálvez
12. Hungarian Republic / Árpád Szakasits
13. Japan / Yoshida Shigeru
14. Kingdom of Belgium / Gaston Eyskens
15. Kingdom of Egypt / Farouk I
16. Kingdom of Greece / Alexandros Diomidis
17. Kingdom of the Netherlands / Willem Drees
18. People’s Republic of Bulgaria / Valko Velyov Chervenkov
19. People’s Republic of China / Mao Zedong
20. Republic of Korea / Syngman Rhee
21. Union Of Soviet Socialistic Republics / Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
22. United Kingdom / Clement Richard Attlee
23. United States Of America / Harry S. Truman