CHECK LIST FOR ADVISORS
- Return all applications of the students’ participations.
- Inform delegates about the activities, topics and committees.
- Advice the delegates on their resolutions and opening speeches (for ambassadors only)
ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE
- Check all students to have a resolution copies ( ideally 10 copies ) and copies of their opening speeches (again ambassadors)
- Require the resolutions in a USB stick as well
- Check that you have heard Ambassador’s opening speeches
- Take students to Registration
- Make sure that students are aware of the procedure
- Base yourself in Advisors room.
- Coffee and food breaks will be listed and announced.
- You are in charge of supervising your students but if you need to leave the site temporarily please inform other Advisors in our school.